ColourArte is looking for a few awesome Colour-Artists to showcase their multifaceted paint products.
We’re looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create.
If you LOVE Painting with
· Watercolors, Acrylics, Pigments ad Mediums
· Repurposing Found Objects, Altered Art
· Painting Faces, self Portraits
· Painting Abstracts, or Creating textured background
· Painting Realistic images
· Working with Rubber stamps and Inspiring Scrapbook layouts
· Creating imaginative projects …show us what you can do!!
· Ability to create compelling projects that showcase ColourArte products
· Experience taking good photos of projects with the product we can use in our marketing
· *Active interaction with members of ColourArte’s Facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
For those that also seek opportunities to have their work prominently featured, ColourArte’s Design Team is a great fit! We have two teams to fill spaces for:
What’s expected of a ColourArte Design Team Member?
ColourArte Video Creator Team:
· Inspiring Video stepping out your project or product tutorial with (3) still photos of projects
ColourArte Blog team:
· Inspiring Projects with Step out showing the process. We will not accept 2 photos and a finished piece with text stating how you did that step. We need the steps documented so the reader can duplicate your process.
· Minimum (3) Good photos of finished project 1. picture of project 2. Photo with product and projects and a featured close-up of a really cool part of the project.
What are the responsibilities of a ColourArte Design Team Member?
* The ColourArte Design Team is a 6-month hitch, from June 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
* Create a minimum of 2 layouts/projects per month. Post them on both your blog and ColourArte’s blog on your assigned dates each month.
Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
*Participate in ColourArte Youtube it is imperative we support each other
* Participate on ColourArte’s Facebook – this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. ColourArte’s will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop/ Video Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote ColourArte! Post Blog and Video projects created during your six-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to ColourArte’s blog and to products used on ColourArte’s website.
*Share each blog and Video post during your term on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
What are the rewards of a ColourArte Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on ColourArte’s blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to ColourArte’s Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, and a growing international community.
* FREE product valued at $200 value Split in two shipments: One for the first 3 months and another for the second 3 months
* New Products released or prior to release during your term as available. Standard confidentiality applies.
Apply today! Here’s how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and Facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications CA” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam) by March 30th 2016
2) Deadline: Must have a bio to Terri Sproul by March 30th 2016. Next Deadline: post a project on YOUR blog on March 31st 12AM EST for use to view. The post must include ColourArte’s logo you were sent by Terri Sproul, Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to ColourArte’s blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make … Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, and Eco-Art. Just think outside the box and impress us.
3) Join our Facebook Group (Colourarte Paint Studio) and blog and Like our Facebook page – this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
4) All entries MUST utilize a painting, watercolor or are-pigments technique We are looking for your unique voice and prefer the project be made just for this Submission. Work previously submitted must be recent if you don’t have ColourArte product to work with doing the best you can and show us you got the goods.
What to include with your emailed submission –
* Send project(s) to view: Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to ColourArte’s blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make … Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art…Just think outside the box and impress me… See #4 above
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Portraits, Abstract, Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Please Explain why would you like to be on the ColourArte Design Team and how you can contribute.
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc… Please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufacturer or store/kit DT’s you’ve been on or are currently on. Do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of April 4-8th. ColourArte’s Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!
Post a Comment